Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Prenzlauer Berg


I just got back a few days ago from a week-long work trip to Germany, which was great. I ended up with a couple of free days in Berlin and a brief stopover in Amsterdam on the return trip, and I was traveling with a very fun coworker, so we managed to sneak in some sightseeing, shopping, and hitting the town. Berlin is such a great city; we stayed in the Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood, which is filled with great things to see and do. I could walk around the city all day just looking at all the cool modern architecture and interesting street art.

After a solid week of eating German food, I won't be trying to put on this form-fitting dress anytime soon (this outfit was from before the trip). Now that I'm back, it's time to make up for all the sausages, potatoes and beer with plenty of salads and walking to work.

Dress: Rebecca Taylor
Bag: Botkier
Boots: Bastien
Jacket: Karen Millen



8 comments:

Cassandra Westfall said...

FANTASTIC dress!! I also love the colorblocked moto jacket!! You look great!

Cassie
stylecassentials.blogspot.com

Amber of Butane Anvil said...

Dress and jacket are even more fabulous together, excellent combination. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time and great company too.

greatbleuheron said...

I just recently found your blog, read your archives, and started following you. Love this outfit-with-an-edge! I found it interesting to see how your style has evolved since you started blogging (well, at least as far back as the pictures go; many of the oldest ones are no longer available). You have definitely moved toward style-with-an-edge over time.

We're about the same age, and I draw some inspiration from seeing how you dress. There's not much guidance out there on dressing in a non-twinkie fashion for the over-40 set. Thanks for the blog!

Lisa said...

Wow...stunning. The jacket is breathtaking.

Marietta said...

A really smashing combo. I've liked the dress before but the cool jacket takes it to another level!

LPC said...

Damn that jacket and dress together are just amazing!

Glad you're back. Work is a black hole right now, but I'd love to meet for a drink again, some time in the not too far distant future.

Shybiker said...

You look stylish, as always. For unknown reason, I lost track of your blog when I switched from Google Reader to Bloglovin. I'm glad I fixed that.

Lisa said...

Love your blog and your style. I'd love to read about your workout routine. You look very fit.