Friday, March 8, 2013

Strasbourg Shopping


This beautiful jacket is one I picked up on my last trip to France, which was about a month ago now. I happened into a Karen Millen shop in Strasbourg and instantly fell in love with nearly everything in the store. I brought back this jacket and also a dress, which was a surprise since I don't normally do any shopping when I'm in Strasbourg, the shops generally being closed by the time I leave work and go into town. This time my coworker and I ended up with a few hours to kill between the end of a short work day and the time we needed to catch our train.

The few things I brought back from the trip have given my wardrobe a much-needed boost; I was hitting a point where I was terribly bored with everything in there.



Jacket: Karen Millen
Jewelry: Metal Pointu
Top: Sunhee Moon
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Modern Vintage

8 comments:

Déjà Pseu said...

Very cool jacket!

Deborah said...

Stunning jacket, striking accessories and good to see you back.

Heidi said...

Love the jacket and you look great!

PageTurner said...

Great jacket. Karen Millen is one of my favourite brands. It will be great quality.

Epic Thread said...

That jacket is awesome!
Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!
http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

Michael Nudelman said...

Nice jacket. You so chic!!!

Womens Coats and Jackets

Amber of Butane Anvil said...

Beautiful jacket - also love the All Saints one that Lisa recently acquired - and the elegantly simple lines of the rest of your outfit are so lovely.

Sheila said...

That is a beautiful jacket! Can't wait to see your dress.

Welcome back!