Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Motivation


Wow, this picture was taken on Dec 20, which was the last time I actually bothered to take outfit photos. It seems I'm having a bit of trouble staying motivated to keep posting of late. Fear not, I'm hoping that the upcoming Film Noir festival will help restore my blogging mojo, or at the very least provide several post-worthy outfits to inspire me.

This was an outfit I wore for our company holiday party, which started out as a mild-mannered potluck and white elephant gift exchange turned into a raucous after-hours game of Cards Against Humanity. Appropriate for work? Certainly not, and coincidentally also the most fun I've ever had in the office.

Tunic: Fremont
Vest: Zadig & Voltaire
Pants: Club Monaco
Boots: Brako

13 comments:

Déjà Pseu said...

I was wondering where you'd been. :-)

I love that sparkly vest with the floaty dress!

Sheila said...

Great party outfit! The game sounds fun.

Happy New Year! Hope to see you posting more again, but life does get in the way, doesn't it?

Megan Mae said...

Ooh that fabulous vest!

Cards Against Humanity is soo much fun. I need to buy a proper deck, I printed out my own because they were constantly sold out.

Jean said...

Gorgeous outfit, and I love the sparkly waistcoat.

bridget said...

heart heart heart the boots! sold only in California though... boo hoo...

CC said...

Love love love this oufit! That blouse is just lovely. :)

Amber of Butane Anvil said...

Ever so gorgeous tunic, lovely with the vest and great boots. Sounds like a great party! Wishing you good blogging mojo, though I'm always glad for your posts at whatever frequency come.

Eleni said...

Inspiring outfit as always!
You look great in grey!

Shybiker said...

Wonderful outfit. On behalf of all of your blog-fans, please keep posting! We love your ensembles. They inspire us.

myedit said...

Pieces like that tunic and that vest give me my blogging mojo;)

LPC said...

Perfect outfit.

Just Me said...

Amazing dress


US Cars News

Isobeth said...

I tune in weekly to your blog...keep posting.