Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Laziness


After I put this outfit together I added the necklace out of pure laziness, because its being black prevented me from having to swap out my black handbag for a brown one. It seems that no matter how much I organize the contents of my bag, and no matter how many nifty pouches I group items into for easy transfer, I still really hate unpacking one bag and loading everything into another. Especially before I've had my second cup of coffee.

Sweater, t-shirt: Topshop
Pants: Joe's Jeans
Boots: Born
Necklace: a gift from Sal

6 comments:

Trystan L. Bass said...

Right there with ya. Can't be arsed to switch bags ;-)

Love this look & esp. the necklace.

maryeb said...

Ditto on the being 'lazy'. I generally use the same bag until it wears out. I think of it as being sartorially innovative. At the very least, it's efficient.

In any case, I think the necklace looks great with that outfit.

Piper Alexander said...

I'm with you on this one. I switch bags about 3 times a year. I almost don't care that my bag rarely matches my outfit.

Lynne DeVenny said...

Your version of "laziness" is ever so much more chic than everyone else's :P

I hate changing bags, which is why I rarely shop for them. They don't generally bring me the same amount of joy as shoes.

Shybiker said...

Pretty, stylish sweater.

It's funny how little efforts can be annoying while bigger ones aren't. It may be the frequency of having to do little things that bug us. I often examine the small movements of my life for change and greater efficiency; when I make an improvement, I smile with deep satisfaction.

Amber of Butane Anvil said...

I'm with you and Ally - hate changing bags, mostly because of the resulting game of "guess where" with the necessary stuff! Echoing Lynne too - bags just don't grab me.

Gorgeous gifted necklace.