Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Accident



I accidentally bought these pants on the way home from work the other week. OK, it wasn't exactly an accident, but it felt that way. I popped into the Joe's Jeans shop near Union Square because I saw something that caught my eye as a possible birthday present for my friend Laura, and came face to face with a wall of skinny jeans in just about every color you can think of. Olive jeans had been on my shopping list for some time, and well, the rest is history. These fit beautifully and are incredibly comfortable. The real miracle is that I didn't come home with more than one color.

Top: Anthropologie
Vest: Cotelac
Jeans: Joe's
Boots: Timberland

7 comments:

Megan Mae said...

I don't blame you! Those are some great jeans. I died and went to thrifting heaven when I found a pair of Joe's Jeans for $2 with the original retail tags attached at Goodwill. They're still one of my favorite pairs.

Donald Ray said...

Hi.,I looked your post informations,Yes Some times i too feel like this after bought the dress.that time i just think it is accident and finished one.Thanks for sharing this info.
Best Recipe

Amber of Butane Anvil said...

Having been on your list for ages and scoring so high for fit and comfort definitely makes it a happy accident. Seriously impressive that you didn't get every colour! They look great on you.

Jude said...

Oh the way those fit! You really should have them in more than one color. You look great in those jeans.

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

I've been seeing a few vests here and there and just this morning I decided I NEED one just like the one you're wearing. Love it. Wish I could wear the Fall stuff now. We've got a little ways to go yet.

Jenny Rose said...

she is looking so cute. you have great style. i love your style. love your blog also.

ewald struggl

Stacy Lomman said...

great look!! so tough and chic.
i'm a sucker for a motorcycle vest!