Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Executive


It's been so long since I took this photo that by now the blue color has completely washed out of my hair. It fades out after only about a week, and since I'm not taking photos every day anymore I only caught a few outfits where you could still see it.

This was an outfit for a presentation I had to give in front of our executive team. I wanted something that looked polished but not too business-formal, since hardly anyone in our office ever dresses that way, even the executives.

Dress: All Saints
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Belt: a gift from mom
Bag: Coccinelle
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Calvin Klein

7 comments:

déjà pseu said...

I like that bright yellow on you!

Lynne DeVenny said...

That yellow cardigan adds the most excellent pop to your neutrals - love it!

Nubby Tongue said...

I get my hair done at an Aveda salon and they just started making a line of dye called "True Tones". I got my hair done an almost-eggplant purple last week and there hasn't been any rub off or rinse out. None! My stylist was telling me they can do true teal, lipstick red, and the like with the new dye. Might be worth a try!

Sheila said...

I found that with my turquoise streak - so disappointing!

You look awesome in that dress.

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

Very classy without being stuffy. Love the drapey dress and the way you've put it all together.

Mia said...

The word "executive" always brings me right to Eddie Izzard's "executive transvestite" bit, so thank you for that! The blue was a great addition to my hair--it's especially nice with the yellow in this outfit--and I hope you try out some other colors in the future! (Or maybe you have in the past and I'm just forgetting...it's Friday and my brain is shot.)

thirsta21 said...

A very good style. she is look like very pretty. thanks for sharing. ll be wait for next updates.

social media