Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Red Letters


This t-shirt just seems like such a natural mate for the blazer, and with the punchy red pants to pick up the red lettering in the shirt, the outfit just came together perfectly. I didn't actually wear these pants 2 days in a row, it's just that I'm not taking pictures every day anymore, which explains why I'm not posting as often anymore either. It's good though; the looser schedule works well for me and although I miss the more frequent feedback that posting every day brings, I also enjoy being able to just throw on a previously-worn outfit and get out the door some mornings. The blog archive is great for those days when I don't really want to think too hard about it.

T-shirt: Stacy Lomman
Blazer: Helmut Lang
Pants: Michael Kors
Boots: Brakko
Bag: Botkier
Rings: Metal Pointu's

7 comments:

Shybiker said...

Fab outfit. My favorite color-combination and the design of the blazer is so intriguing. Your style rocks!

GothBarbie said...

Great look! Love the shapes and lines you put together here! You look great!!

Megan said...

I've found it interesting how your style has evolved since you got your new job. Different circumstances like walking to work lead to conscious changes in what we wear. I miss some of your quirkier outfits but love all the Helmut Lang minimalist pieces that you've added.

WendyB said...

Great shirt :-)

Stacy Lomman said...

I look great next to Helmut Lang!

The Closet Shopper said...

Gotta love Helmut Lang. Fab quirky and unique pieces. Love it.

Found you via Shybiker.

Tracy

mydesiretobe said...

Those boots are magnificent.