Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Drawbacks


One of the drawbacks about not posting as often anymore is that by the time I get around to putting an outfit up here, I've completely forgotten what I wanted to say about it or what I was inspired by that day. I'd be willing to bet that this song was on my iPod that day though, because it's been in heavy rotation lately; someone was playing it at the hostel I stayed at in Lisbon, and through the magic of SoundHound I discovered a fantastic artist I'd never heard of before:

If you don't have SoundHound on your smartphone, do yourself a favor and get it now. It's life changing!


Dress: Carolina Herrera (thrifted)
Scarf/belt: Banana Republic
Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Bettye Muller

10 comments:

laniza said...

What a sweet song (and outfit)!

WendyB said...

Lookin' good! I like that color on you.

Sal said...

I was there when that dress got thrifted! Such a find.

Maria said...

I call this shade of red 'coral red'. That is my favorite shade of red. I hope that red coral will never be extinct.

Lynne DeVenny said...

Awesome dress and belt combo - doesn't need explaining. It stands on its own :)

Sheila said...

What a gorgeous dress! And you thrifted that? Well done!

Would you believe I don't have any kind of cell phone? :)

Ell said...

You should wear this dress every day - it is perfect on you! The colour, the pleat, the cut of the shoulders, the v-neck - totally lovely!

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

CAAUTE DRESS, and really enjoyed the music video!

Eden said...

great dress... and what a fun song. thanks for the tip. new to me too.

Fashion Times Organization said...

you look awesome! love the red dress – love your hair – love the bag :)