Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Surprise




I've been waiting ages to wear this dress. I found it for $9 at the thrift store, brand new with tags, just as we were heading into winter. Since this color is really only suitable for warmer weather, it lurked in my closet packed away with all the rest of the summery stuff that I boxed up to make room for my sweaters and wool skirts. I had pretty much forgotten about it in fact, so it was a nice surprise to open up the box and find a brand new dress waiting for me.

Cardigan: Anthropologie
Necklace: Dana LeBlanc Designs
Dress: Calvin Klein
Shoes: BC Footwear
Bag: Coccinelle

8 comments:

Joni James said...

Super cute! The two colors look great together!

Terri said...

What a lovely dress. I like the peak at your tattoo as well.

Maggie said...

Oh, that daisy necklace totally makes the outfit so fun and springy.

Shybiker said...

Love that dress. And you paired it perfectly: the colors look great together.

Sal said...

And it looks so fab with the yellow cardigan!

Sheila said...

Glorious dress! Such a great colour! I love it with the mustard yellow.

Lynne DeVenny said...

Closet surprises are the best, and this one is particularly amazing, with that utterly fantastic color.

Eyeliah said...

It's so lovely colorful, I have an sherbet orange skirt like this that I cannot stop wearing.