Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Taxing


This top was a gift from Sal, and it wasn't until after she left that I realized how perfectly it matches my favorite, most comfy pair of pants. I wore this outfit to go to an appointment with my tax guy, during which I discovered that the tax laws are even more confusing and nonsensical than I had previously thought. I guess that's why I don't do my taxes myself.

I took these pictures outside so that you can see the pretty teal color of the pants, which ordinarily doesn't show up very well with flash lighting indoors.

Top: Barbara Lesser
Pants: Anthropologie
Shoes: Born

5 comments:

Sal said...

YES! That top belongs with you. Looks better on you than it ever did on me.

Patti said...

Oh the tax man! (tax-woman in our case) This year, I should have worn head-to-toe black crepe : o

You look great in your teals.

Kat said...

The top is perfect with your tattoo!

Elizabeth said...

I love the pattern on that top. How cool! The jeans are a great color.


I agree about tax law, so I, too, pay an accountant to take care of all that.

Sheila said...

Great colour on the jeans - I have been looking for coloured jeans forever, but they are always so tight in the thighs!