Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Foiled Again


Well, I tried to wear this outfit, but I was foiled again by our unseasonably warm weather. No sooner had I taken the photos than I was starting to sweat, so the vest had to go. Sigh. Buying this vest seemed like such a great idea when I snagged it on sale last year. In New York. In February. After a snow storm. A California wardrobe staple this is not, but it makes for a good picture.

Vest: Adrienne Landau
Tunic: All Saints
Pants: Club Monaco
Shoes: MIA
Necklace: Wendy Brandes

5 comments:

Rad in BK said...

You look really great in this outfit, weather appropriate or not. Seems like you're going to have to come back to visit NY.

Lisa Connolly said...

I love the outfit and the vest. This weather has been unreal. I was just looking at my coats yesterday and thinking..."You are so unloved this year and soon you will go back in the closet" Oh well, it has been nice to take the dogs for long walks. I was even sitting out on the porch the other day!!

Shybiker said...

The vest is amazing. I concur with the above commenter: come back to New York! It's 30 degrees here.

Lynn Brooks said...

Well, we have been having a pretty warm winter, Since december I have worn my winter coat once, at night. I got a bunch of really cute scarves for xmas and have not been able to wear.

The vest is adorable, maybe it will cool down enough at night to wear it comfortably.

Lynn

A-Dubs said...

'Too bad, because that baby looks bada$$ on you. In fact, I could take it off your hands for you, if you like. It's freaking freezing here.