Monday, July 11, 2011

Getting Caught Up



I'm still getting caught up after my busy weekend, but I thought I'd better get some of these older outfits posted. For this one I reused the blue/burgundy color combo that caught my eye in the Christian Dior Fall line.

This necklace is tough to wear, because it requires a very wide open neckline, much wider than I typically wear. But I liked the way it looked with the blue color and the crane pattern, so I decided not to care that it overlapped the top in sort of a funky way.


Dress: Max Studio
Top: French Connection
Necklace: Rapsodia (Argentina)
Tights: Wolford
Bag: Foley + Corinna
Bracelet: Leslie Danzis
Shoes: Tsubo

13 comments:

Kimberly said...

Marvelous top and those tights are fantastic too!

Megan Mae said...

Absolutely love that top, and those tights are great with your Tsubos.

Shybiker said...

Your outfits are always so creative. They inspire me.

And I adore those tights. Bravo!

Patti said...

Welcome back! Beautiful necklace and I too love the tights.

Tina said...

Hope you enjoyed your time off! I love this outfit. I wish I had your eye for fashion!

Sal said...

That really is a dynamite color combo.

angie said...

(Wolford makes incredible hosiery. I can do major damage in their stores).

I LOVE a brunette in blue. You look terrific as always, Audi :)

LPC said...

Agree. The color combination I keep dreaming of is aubergine and pale blue, almost exactly what you have here.

Ravina Sniper said...

I'm loving those textured tights with the crane print! You're constantly inspiring me to try new things with my wardrobe, Audi, I love it!

Hexotica said...

This is a fantastic outfit. I love the way the black bird print of the top seems to match the stockings print; quirky! Super cute outfit.

ilegirl said...

I really like that blouse - a lot! The pattern and drape are so pretty.

ReaderRita said...

I love everything about this ensemble. Fabulous interplay of pattern- very Asian in feel. Like a breath of fresh air. You didn't credit your obi- was it a component of one of the other items?

Healthy and Homemade said...

Those are the coolest tights!