Monday, May 23, 2011

Covered in Color



Well it's spring, and right now it's also cold. Clearly this makes dressing in a springy way very challenging, so for this outfit I simply deployed as much color as I could possibly pile on. Electric blue legs, green scarf, orange jacket, yellow bag. When you're this covered up, the best you can do is to cover yourself with color. 


Dress: Desigual....  Scarf: Rhapsodia (Argentina)....  Jacket: Tulle....  Bag: Coccinelle....  
Tights: Foot Traffic....  Shoes: MIA

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Such an awesome dress - love it with the bright blue tights!

Megan Mae said...

Definitely lots of great color. Those electric blue tights are amazing with that dress. Really helps the graphic blue stand out.

Franca said...

I haven't clicked out of my reader to comment in a while, but this is a perfect outfit to do so - right up my colourful street!

Shybiker said...

I've always admired this about your style: your willingness to explore bold looks and go where no woman has gone before.

Your mixing of various colors and prints and even designs is always interesting and often surprising. I like this result.

Sal said...

You know I love this!

Ravina Sniper said...

What a great way to beat the cold-weather blues! I love all these colors and patterns together, it's so fun!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love how unafraid you are of colour. And I hear you on the cold Spring weather. We had a great warm April and now it's gale force winds and cold again. Typical UK May, really.

Cel said...

Don't you mean covered with awesomeness? That dress is fantastic, and I dig the blue tights.