Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Impatient

This fun, patterned dress is from my adventure at Desigual with Sal. We both tried on a lot of the same items that day, but if I remember correctly this is the only one we both bought. All that bright color and the fact that it's sleeveless really makes this more of a summer dress, but I got impatient to wear it and layered it up for a cool weather outfit. Not wanting to completely obliterate the summery vibe, I added a pink tank top to fill in the neckline and add some brighter color near my face.

Dress: Desigual
Cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters
Boots: Miz Mooz
Bracelet: Betsey Johnson

6 comments:

karen mouse said...

This is a great dress! I have actually been stalking it on ebay for some time now - there's nowhere remotely local that I can buy Desigual.

I love that you paired it with burgundy - it looks so pretty next to that bright blue.

Sheila said...

What a cool dress - I love all the swatches of fabric they use. It goes with any colour!

Sal said...

I've been eyeing my summer Desigual dresses and plotting to wear them before it warms up, too. How can we make them wait?

Chelsea said...

I love how you've cool-weather-ized that fabulous dress. And you do burgundy and aqua so well.

Becky said...

Lovely! I especially like the boots.

appleadayproject said...

Desingual dresses look super comfy. Are they? I think I might need one for work!