Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Home at Last

Well I'm back, and boy is it good to be home. Despite the fact that I now feel like I've got a cold coming on, I had a great trip; I met many wonderful bloggers in New York and spent lots of time with my dear Sal, I saw both my friend Lisa and my sister Jessie get married, and I visited with family and friends. I also spent a great deal of time being cold and having dry skin. Again, being back in San Francisco feels great.

I'll try to put together a recap of my trip later this week or next, but first I need to get caught up on some of my pre-vacation outfits, of which this is one. In the meantime, check out these posts, which detail some of what I was up to:
I think that about covers them all. Also, be sure to stop by at Inside Out Style and take a look at the Stylish Thoughts guest post I did. Thanks to Imogen for including me!

Hat, sweater, socks: Noa Noa
Shirt: H&M
Dress: All Saints
Belt: Red Dress Shoppe
Tights: Foot Traffic
Boots: Bastien

11 comments:

K.Line said...

I didn't realize you were going away for so long! Nice to see you again...

Sheila said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing all the new stuff you surely bought in NYC.

Allie (Wardrobe Oxygen) said...

Welcome back!

WendyB said...

It was great seeing you. And maybe you were a little drunk, but at least you weren't John Galliano drunk! ;-)

Sal said...

Welcome home, beautiful! The trip was so great, but also made me realize even more fully that living thousands of miles away from you qualifies as cosmic injustice.

Ravina Sniper said...

Welcome back! I love that dress, it looks so comfy! I'm all about the comfort lately. =)

http://girlmemetic.blogspot.com/

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Yay, you're back! I've so missed seeing what you're wearing. I love this look, so completely Audi. By which I mean perfect. :-)

Lady Cameron XIII said...

It was great to you meet you and to be able to feature your blog on my blog. Hope to see you again in September, and thank you for linking back to my post about The Empire Hotel!

Who Moved my Birkin said...

It was great meeting you at the EF showroom! Found your post in my EF listing exploration! Love the Blog!

orchidsinbuttonholes said...

Audi, I miss you already! I had such a great time with you ladies, and I hope you and I can get together again... and soon!

Healthy and Homemade said...

Welcome back from your fabulous trip! That knit top looks oh so cozy =)