Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brief Posts

I feel like this outfit would've been better without the t-shirt underneath the dress, but it was simply too chilly for short sleeves that day. And seeing as how it's now been almost a month since I actually wore this outfit, I don't have too much else to say about it. You're going to see a lot of very brief posts before I get caught up, I suspect.     

Dress: Diane von Furstenburg
T-shirt: H&M
Obi belt: Sunhee Moon
Skirt: Noa Noa
Tights: Falke
Shoes: Fly London

8 comments:

meegiemoo said...

I love those shoes paired with that von Furstenburg dress. Just a little splash of red.

A-C said...

I rather like the t-shirt.

RedHead said...

One - thankyou for your comment on my blog.
Two - fabulous outfit. Got to love a net underskirt.

Sal said...

Maybe so, but the dress and shoes are FABULOUS together!

KimbraSue said...

Awesome colors.

orchidsinbuttonholes said...

I always adore that Noa Noa skirt. It seems like it works so well with the majority of your closet. I always want one when you wear it! I love it layered beneath this gorgeous dress, and I love the play of colors throughout this look. Gorgeous, Audi!

Healthy and Homemade said...

That dress and those shoes are a match made in heaven. Love it!

Diana said...

I love all the colors in this post! You truly are an expert at layering.