Friday, March 4, 2011

Bold Statements

I finally had this blazer taken in, after having to scrunch up the excess under a belt the last time I wore it. It fits far better now, with no scrunching needed. I liked the simplicity of this outfit; the long blazer and thigh high boots are fairly bold statements by themselves, so I didn't feel the need for a lot of extra embellishment. The tie at the neckline of the shirt added just a little bit of detail.

Blazer: J. Peterman
Shirt: a gift from Sal
Jeans: Joe's
Boots: Apepazza

5 comments:

Sara said...

Those boots are utterly fierce, and I love a white jacket: I feel like its more unexpected than a dark colored one :)

Kate said...

You look great as usual! Despite having only a little bit of them visible, we can see that your legs go on for days!

Scary Closet said...

Love this. LOVE. THIS. And the new fit of the coat is so flattering!

Sheila said...

What a great idea! I have been searching for what to wear with a long full-skirted blazer (mine is black with stripes), and I think my OTK boots would work!

Awesome outfit, Audi!

Becky said...

Wow, this is a great look! I love the white blazer a whole lot, particularly the pinstripes. And what a great idea to add a tie at your neck - I need to remember this when I want to add some detail but don't necessarily want any bling!