Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tuxedo


This is the J. Peterman shirt I told you about a few posts ago, newly-arrived in the correct size and fitting far better than the size recommended on the website. Since the shirt has all sorts of tuxedo-like detailing, I decided to play up that look by making the whole outfit black and white, and on the fitted, formal side. To spice it up I chose my leather pants, because wouldn't any tuxedo be more interesting with a little leather?


Shirt: J. Peterman
Necklace: from a glass shop in Venice
Waistcoat: Heathen
Pants: Pepe Jeans
Shoes: Steve Madden

12 comments:

Lisa said...

You look great!

Betty Scandretti said...

I love the shirt and waistcoat! This look is fantastic :)

Magatha-May said...

beautiful outfit Audi, I especially love that you put opaques on with your shoes to continue the monochrome from head to toe :)

Sal said...

Lord, that waistcoat is amazing.

gina said...

I love the tuxedo shirt and vest paired with the leather pants! Great pieces individually, and an awesome outfit!

Sheila said...

Classic! Did the little chain clippy thing come with the vest?

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit!

Jan said...

I totally adore this outfit. I can't believe the trousers are leather! Usually leather trousers have such a bad rap but these are positively INCREDIBLE!!

WendyB said...

Soooo cute. And now I'm thinking of Seinfeld.

angie said...

KILLER outfit. One of my favourites ever on oh so fab and glorious Audi :)

Big sucker for black and white here so no doubt this one is close to my heart.

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Fantastic look. I love the sneaky addition of the leather trousers so at first glance it looks classic and when you look closer it's a bit more edgy. Great detailing on the shirt too.

Cheap Men Suits said...

Nerds have fashion too and sometimes their fashion is much hotter and exquisite, and they can wear cheap tuxedos and they look better on them.