Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Auxiliary

I'm behind on uploading my most recent outfit photos, so I thought I'd point you to the recent feature that Mark's belts and harnesses got in Auxiliary Magazine and on their blog. The feature starts on page 45 of the online magazine and features Mark's work as well as a few other designers. I was especially pleased to see a couple of harnesses worn by a guy; it gives them a whole different look over a button-down shirt and on a man's frame.




I'll be back tomorrow with another outfit post. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the gorgeous weather that has finally arrived in San Francisco. Look for bare arms and legs to be showing up soon!

9 comments:

juliana g. said...

hello dear. I realy, realy, realy loved your blog, your style and everything else. I´m also a nerd, but in brazil - its more dificult... if you know what I mean...! lol
I will come back again, be sure!
Have a nice day and thanks for this lovely site =)

Sewing Pixie said...

I love the harness on the guy. That is wonderful- I love how that looks! Almost like a steampunk gun belt kind of thing on a man.

Sewing Pixie said...

I tagged you in a blog post- I got an award that I think you'd be perfect for.

Sal said...

SO exciting! Congrats to you both!

Dana said...

I love how steampunk the harnesses are. If I weren't so insanely chesty, I might just try one :)

Kim said...

Aud, This is SO cool! Mark's work is absolutely beautiful!!

Kim said...

This is your sister by the way!

Audi said...

Kim: I figured it was you; not too many people call me Aud! :-)

A-C said...

I want that belt SOOOO bad! Audi, if I had money I would have several orders for Mark right about now. *sigh* So glad you all are getting lots of publicity though.