Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weekend Casual

This was a casual weekend outfit, created for a day of going to the farmer's market and later running errands down on the peninsula. As it turned out, this was the first day of our mini heat wave, so I quickly shed both the scarf and the cardigan, leaving just the tank top underneath.

The tank top, by the way, is just a basic one, but I LOVE it. It's nice and soft, very stretchy, with no annoying shelf bra built in and an extra long length, which means it more than covers my midriff when I have on low rise jeans. The best part? It cost $2.80, and is still available in multiple colors at Forever 21.


Scarf: Duke et Duchesse
Tank: F21
Cardigan: All Saints
Jeans: Lucky
Boots: Morgan, vintage



Bonus adorable dog photo: Georgie keeping watch over her domain.

7 comments:

La Historiadora de Moda said...

Those boots are just fantastic! Georgie seems very intent. She's so cute, and what a gorgeous view you have there!

Angeline said...

Oh, I just LOVE this outfit! That sweater looks sooo comfy, the scarf is beautiful, and those boots are rad!

Michelle said...

$2.80?! That is insane.

What a wicked outlook you have from your apartment.

Healthy and Homemade said...

You always look fantastic in jeans Audi!

alicely said...

I'll never get over the fact of how English San Francisco looks - those beautiful windows could belong to any house up my street here in Birmingham (UK). Love it.

A-C said...

I don't know what it is about this outfit---but I LOVE it. Maybe b/c its easy and interesting? I don't know. But <3. Also yay Georgie!

Kim said...

Gorgeous dog! Oh, and great outfit too ;-)