Thursday, May 7, 2009

Almost

Well, this is what I almost wore. When I looked out the window in the morning it was raining, so at the last minute I traded these flats for my Fly London boots so that my toes didn't end up soaked. Having already taken the photographs, I decided just to post the outfit like this. I actually think the outfit looked better with the boots, but when I was doing my wardrobe planning last week I wasn't prepared for more gloomy weather.

Turtleneck: Target
Sheer top/belt: Forever 21
Skirt: Anthropologie
Tights: Noa Noa
Shoes: BC Footwear

5 comments:

Mary said...

I absolutely LOVE the teal skirt-- what a great color on you!

undergradfab.blogspot.com

Tina said...

There is something about this look that really grabs me. I think it might be the unexpected color combo that just works perfectly. You really look amazing today.

gosia said...

bravo !!!!

Sal said...

Turtlenecks in May? Could it be that it's warmer in MN than SF? Crazy!

Hope those darling shoes get some use later in the season - love 'em.

Simple Elegance said...

I love that teal skirt. Your outfits are always so fantastically colorful!