Monday, April 13, 2009

Etsy Shop is Open!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend; we enjoyed some really wonderful sunny weather here in San Francisco, and I was incredibly productive with my hatmaking. So productive that I finally launched my Etsy shop! I still need to do a little work on the look of the shop's home page and add some more info to my profile section, but at least I've gotten it off the ground. The shop features lots of my handmade hats as well as belts, bags, and other accessories made by Mark. A few of the listed items are shown below; the hats are shown on my very photogenic 'model' Tina.

Today's outfit:
Dress: Target
Cardigan: H&M
Tights: Monsoon
Shoes: Gabriella Rocha
Scarf: a gift long ago
















17 comments:

Nadine said...

Wow, your hats are amazing, especially the zip one. Including the purple scarf in your green outfit is genius!

Stephanie N. said...

I love these patterns together. Congratulations on opening your shop!

Jane said...

I don't know what I love most about your hats - the style or the colour. They are all fab.

Sal said...

Yippee! Can't wait to see some Audi originals floating around the blogosphere.

i_b_erin said...

wooohoooo....congrats!
It will be fun what we can buy!
How fun...
Almost done with my "contest" outfit!! :)

bekster said...

Wow, that's some high quality stuff. How exciting! :)

kittyscreations said...

I'm so excited that your etsy shop is open! I love your hats.

gosia said...

super!

notSupermum said...

Good luck with the new venture! I love the hats, they look adorable.

Alison said...

Audi, your hats are gorgeous! Love the purses too. Great work.

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

wow wow! off to the shop!

Darrah said...

Wow, I adore the hats! I will have to check out your new shop! Congrats!

happiegrrrl said...

Welcome to Etsy! Your hats are wonderful, and I wish you plenty of exposure through the site and lots of sales. Good luck, and hope to see you in the Etsy forums and such(I'm Talisman Studios on Etsy)!

WendeeB said...

Your hats are AMAZING! I sucked in my breath when I saw the pics. Love etsy too. I wish you many customers. :) Love your green dress too.

Beth said...

WOW! Love the gold hat especially. Is there a word to describe people equally left- and right-brained? You are the most creative scientist ever!

Lmac said...

Congrats on yoru shop! And your outfit blew me away. It looks fabulous!

ShopDownLite.com said...

I love that gold hat with the pin - so cute.