Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Anniversary

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog! A big thanks to all my readers, and especially my commenters. Your input is what makes this blog so fun and rewarding! And remember, to celebrate my blog's anniversary I'm running a contest, which you still have a few days to enter. I'm giving everyone through the end of the weekend, so get your entries in!

I thought I'd celebrate the year by posting some of my favorite outfits from the last year, one from each month that I've been blogging:


































It's interesting to see how much my photo quality has improved since I started my blog, not to mention how my hairstyle has morphed. I hope to continue to evolve the blog over the coming year, so feedback and suggestions are most welcome! Thanks again, everyone!

xoxo Audi

16 comments:

Ally said...

Those are some of my favorites too. Congrats on your blogiversary :)

Barry said...

Congratulations on coming this far! I must applaud your bold use of colors, it's wonderful!

Michael McGraw Photography said...

Congratulations, Audi!

Sally and I were eating some Rice-a-Roni tonight and thinking of you. You should celebrate, too.

-Mike

Stephanie N. said...

Happy blogiversary, Audi! It's still so amazing to me that you manage to post every day.

Shawn said...

Hey there! I'm new to your blog and I love it!!


I love your sense of style---as I am a bit of a fashion buff myself---but find myself falling into numbness sometimes---fashionwise.

Bravo on your amazing pulled together looks! I love your hats also---but they are still a bit pricey for me right now----maybe I will save up!

swaneesinger.blogspot.com

Shawn said...

By the by---I just saw your giveaway! What a great idea----but I don't think that I have time to do an outfit and get it to you in one day, so I will just have to wait for the next one.

Dang it!

Antoinette said...

Happy happy birthday to you! I have already learnt so much from your style, keep it up! by the way - I'm trying to persuade my hubby to buy from BLIK for our home walls as I loved the decals you did on your walls :-)

closetdramatist said...

Happy Birthday from a new fan! I am inspired each time I check in. I just revamped my closet the other day due to feeling inspired by you. Cheers!

Herbee said...

Happy Blogiversary Audi!!! Thanks for a great year of fantastic outfits, advice and ideas!
You rock!
Hugs!

Sal said...

Woo hoo! Congrats, gorgeous. I love this retrospective: Further proof that you're one of the most stylish women ALIVE. And I challenge anyone to dispute it!

Kimberly said...

What a fabulous year of outfits its been! Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

notSupermum said...

Happy Anniversary Audi! I'm looking forward to seeing the next 12 months worth of outfits.

Szafa Biurowej said...

Congratulations :)
Very nice blog, one on my favourite...

i_b_erin said...

Happy Happy...
Thanks for sharing you with all of us bloggers, I know you inspire me constantly!
Looking forward to more!

just my style said...

I just found your blog....one year later! I love it and your style. You are amazingly creative. BRAVO!

Danielle

http://fashionablyalaskan.blogspot.com/

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Happy Anniversary!