Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cold Enough for a Jacket

I have to confess that I don't really understand the notion of short-sleeved jackets from a functional standpoint. So your torso is cozy and warm, but your arms are freezing, because... well, because it's cold enough for a jacket, isn't it? This particular jacket, adorable as it is, usually leaves my poor arms in goosebumps all day while the rest of me is on the verge of sweating; hence I don't wear it very often. Today though, it was the perfect way to top off this contrasty outfit. I love how all the piping almost makes this look like a suit.

Jacket: Kenzie
Blouse: Caramel, via Red Dress Shoppe
Belt: came with an F21 top
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: BCBGirls

8 comments:

Summer said...

Oh that was a great outfit.Very cute.;D
Love the color black.You look so fab on it.;D
Have a nice day friend,hope to see more from you.

Kimberly said...

I am amazed that you did not purchase the jacket and skirt together. It is simply stunning! You are the queen of rockin' outfits!

Sal said...

Ha! Good point. Husband Mike has similar issues with puffer vests - warm torso, freezing arms.

Love the piping detailing on .... well, everything!

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

oh does look like a suit set.

Karen said...

I can't believe you of all people wouldn't have a cool pair of elbow length gloves for this! Audi, check out my new coat, I love it!!!

ShopDownLite.com said...

They seem meant for each other.

becca said...

When I first looked at this I thought the skirt and jacket came together. They are really cool.

I love how much fun you have with your clothes!

Jael Paris said...

I love the contrast trim!