Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Letting Go

Perhaps you can tell that I got a new haircut and color last night. I've been wearing so many hats lately that it probably wasn't obvious what my hair looked like before, but to me it looks quite different. I went for a simple bob this time since it's easier, especially when the weather at this time of year tends to work against my hair styling efforts anyway.

I decided today that these shoes have to go. They're cracked and past their prime, and they never were that comfortable to begin with. Not that I didn't wear them a lot despite the discomfort, which makes me ok with letting them go. I've bought enough shoes recently that I need the extra space in my closet anyway. Another pair of boots that I found on eBay just arrived today, and I am absolutely delighted with them. I'm excited to incorporate them into an outfit next week.

Scarf: H&M
Shirt: vintage
Skirt: thrifted
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Mudd

10 comments:

DawnB said...

What a contrast between yesterday's outfit and today's. I like both. Your new haircut is very cute.

notSupermum said...

You hair looks lovely, infact if I was really good and conditioned and blowdried my hair very carefully (never happens) my hair could look like yours.

I love the combination of colours in today's outfit.

Sal said...

LOVE the new hair. And am going to take your cue that it's once again safe to wear pink and red together without accusations of late Valentine's Day longings.

eednic said...

i really love this color combination!

lunarossa said...

Love your haircut and colour. Looks very healthy and shiny! You look well in those colours. Excellent choice. Ciao. Antonella

gosia said...

SUPER!!!

Mervat said...

Hair looks fab! The outfit is like Spring and Autumn all rolled into one!

Michael McGraw Photography said...

I have photographs which match your skirt...look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.
-Mike (HM)

Karen said...

This is wack, in a great way. I love pink and red together Desperately!Thanks for your support during my shitty days.It means so much.

Audi said...

Actually the shirt is not pink, but has a tiny checkerboard pattern of red and white. But I agree the overall effect makes it look pink, which is just fine with me, as I love the combo too. And Karen, you're more than welcome.