Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaugural

Mark and I spent a wonderful long weekend with my parents, aunt, and sisters up in Oregon over the weekend, but today I'm absolutely drained. Between getting in very late last night, waking up early this morning, and then all the intense emotions from watching this morning's inaugural ceremonies and listening to the highlights this evening on NPR, I'm about ready to pass out. But wow, what an amazing day! There's not a whole lot I can say about our awesome new president that hasn't already been said, so I'll just add my excitement and well wishes to all the other billions out there, and go straight to today's outift.




Tank: thrifted
Cardigan: Noa Noa
Obi: Sunhee Moon
Skirt: Eddie Bauer
Tights: Noa Noa
Shoes: Sofft

8 comments:

DawnB said...

I'm not sure what an Obi is, but I'm assuming that it's the belt, which looks great w/this outfit. Often when I'm at the thrift stores I see cute tanks, but pass them by for differing reasons, but when I see how cute and versatile a tank can be for layering I think I'm going to be looking closer at the tank top possibilities when I'm thrifting. Great outfit today ... sweet sweater top and great shoes.

Kasmira said...

That is a beautiful cardigan.

Kimberly said...

Audi in Eddie? Who would have thought it could be so fashionable! Ha! Love the cardi and the obi is perfect with it. Welcome back and rest up!

Ditto on President Obama and yesterday. My eyes were teary with excitement all day!

Sal said...

For a tired person, you look fantastically pulled together! Love how the dark tones in the tank, belt, and shoes anchor the pale ones in the skirt and cardi.

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Love the pale colors here, the tights really pull it all together.

bekster said...

I love how the shoes go with the belt. Very cute.

onnikissa said...

I think this is one of my favorite outfits that you've put together. I love the colors, and the different fabrics and textures work so well together.

Alli said...

That cardigan looks so soft and comfy, and I love the details along the hemline. You look so pulled together, as always!