Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last Minute Additions

As I was just about ready to leave for work yesterday morning, I noticed that this was yet another black and blue outfit, so I decided to throw in a little red to change it up. First I added the hat, and then it occurred to me to top it off with my adorable red jacket that I don't wear nearly enough. I think the last minute additions were what ended up being the most interesting elements of the outfit.

Hat: ??
Tie-neck sweater: Banana Republic
Waistcoat: Last Kiss
Denim skirt: La Redoute
Tights: Noa Noa
Shoes: John Fluevog
Coat: Tulle

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

The red it perfect with that outfit! Also, I love all of the interesting details in your outfits - the buttons on the vest, the straps on your shoes, the tie on your shirt - so wonderful!

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Oh I love when that happens, a whole new and interesting look!! :-)

Sal said...

Fantastic. And the lining in that coat is gorgeous.