Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Traveling Scarf



Kimberly's Traveling Scarf
arrived in San Francisco and was given a warm welcome. Having been in the hands of so many stylish ladies before me, I knew I needed to pair it with something really special, so I chose my favorite orange dress. In order to bring out the navy blue details in the scarf, I added this navy blue 3/4-length tee and navy beret. Not wanting to draw any attention away from the scarf and dress, I kept the bottom half of the outfit monotone, to match the hem of the dress and also to elongate my legs. The minidress and small beret perched high on my head made me feel very Mary Tyler Moore.

Dress: Orla Keily
Tee: H&M
Boots: MIA

7 comments:

Ally said...

Love what you did with the scarf! Your "assistant" is awfully special too :)

workthatwardrobe said...

Great scarf - great look. Did you manage to keep the tights pristine looking?
It is so wet here they'd be splashed to a dappled shade in minutes!

dottie said...

WOW! This is amazing! So amazing, I have left you an award on my blog :)

Kelly said...

Wow, do you have a Monroe? I've never noticed!

Sal said...

Sass with a capital "s." ;)

Audi said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone! You ladies are awesome with the b'love, as always.

Jane: Fortunately we are not yet into the sloppy, outfit-splashing weather just yet, so the tights are safe... for now.

Dottie: Thank you, I'm touched! I will stop by your blog and check it out post haste.

Kelly: Why yes, I DO have a Monroe! It's pretty subtle in most of my full-length pics, so I'm not surprised it's gone unnoticed.

Kailey said...

Hi! I'm a new reader of your blog and I have to tell you how much I love this dress. I also like that you paired it with white tights and white boots. Way to mod it up!