Monday, August 25, 2008

Taking the Week Off

This post is going to be short and sweet, as I'm trying to tie up a bunch of loose ends before taking the rest of the week and the long weekend off for some fun and adventure in the desert. The dress is by Orla Kiely, shirt from Anne Taylor, scarf from Promod, tights from Noa Noa, and boots from Bata. This dress makes me feel like a 1960's flight attendant, which is really how I wish I could feel every day. I got it from a cute little boutique in the Mission called Candy Store.

Well, that's all for today, dears. I'll be back next week with more geektastic office wear. I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

I just adore this dress and scarf! It would come in soooo handy for me for our next Blogger Challenge! Get ready :-)

WendyB said...

Very mod! Love it.

Spiragirl said...

Absolutely love that dress. You put together all your outfits so well.

notSupermum said...

Love the scarf! I really like Orla Kiely's designs, and would love to own one of her bags. One day perhaps...

Kasmira said...

I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BURNING MAN!!!!!

Take me with you next year...

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Have a great time! I have a bunch of friends going which means ultimately I will go at some point.

retifism said...

love your style. this one screams mod, which i adore

a cat of impossible colour said...

I love the way you put this together! And I agree with retifism, it looks very mod :)

Eelie said...

My Gosh you definately said it. Definately some lovely flight attendant-esque ensemble. I've just had a scour of your blog, you have a wonderful fashion taste :)

E said...

This might be my favorite outfit you've worn yet! So mod!