Monday, August 25, 2008


As someone who is fairly new to the blogging community, I was surprised and gratified to be tagged by the lovely and insightful Sal over at Already Pretty. She sent some b'love my way in the form of this gold card:

One of the unexpected joys of keeping this blog has been the kind acceptance into this warm little world of supportive and encouraging ladies (and the occasional guy). I love the fact that the style blog network crosses continents, oceans, age groups, and lifestyles. Thanks Sal for the wonderful pick-me-up, and for your fantastic blog.

And now, in observance of the rules, I must spread the love to 5 blogging friends including one new one:

The Cute on the Cheap girls: A fun group of ladies who write not only about their daily wear, but also about haircuts, skinned knees, and semi-naked men.

Not Supermum: A motivated mum in the UK who is completely reinventing herself. She has a long list of goals, so let's give her plenty of b'love and encouragement.

Kimberly's Fab Finds Under $50: This gorgeous lady absolutely radiates confidence and style, and does amazing things with a few bucks and a lot of creativity.

Work That Wardrobe: Jane is going a whole year without buying any new clothes, so the rest of us don't have to. Go Jane!

And my new blogger friend, Style Symmetry: Hailey and I found each other's blogs on the same day. It must be fate.


notSupermum said...

Awww, that's so sweet. Thank you Audi, you've made my day!

Ally said...

Thank you so much, Audi!!! I'm so glad we keep you entertained :)

workthatwardrobe said...

Audi, I have only just noticed this. Thanks so much. It has made my day too. I've missed your posts this week.