Friday, June 20, 2008

O, R They?

I have a guest making an appearance on my blog today -- my best friend Laura. Last night she broke her key off in her door and couldn't get into her apartment, so she stayed with me. I got to dress her up in my clothes this morning, since of course she didn't have anything with her.

Laura is wearing a sheer gold top by Susina, leopard tank from Old Navy, skirt by LA Made, and sandals by Azura. I'm wearing a cotton layered tank by Max Studio, cardigan by e-klah, and sandals by Camper. The skirt is from an unknown manufacturer.

I have a tough time wearing this tank because the color is exactly the same as O.R. scrubs. When I put it on, all I can think of is that scene in Rushmore:

Max Fischer: I like your nurse's uniform, guy.
Dr. Peter Flynn: These are O.R. scrubs.
Max Fischer: O, R they?

The bright orange cardi seemed to tone down that hospital look.

3 comments:

E said...

Oh, my favorite quote from my all-time favorite movie!

What a fantastic skirt you have on, and you did a great job dressing your friend up, too! Such cute girls.

metscan said...

Wow, you sure dress differently than we here in Europe. In an American way!

Alli said...

Love that skirt... it's made several appearances now, which I like, and I love how you use it differently in every outfit!