Monday, June 9, 2008

Hand-me-ups

This purple tunic top is one my sister Jessie was getting rid of because she'd outgrown it. In fact I took several items of clothing off her hands during my visit over the weekend. Funny how when the donated clothing is coming from a sister that's 20 years younger than you, it's not quite the sacrifice that most people imagine when they think of hand-me-downs (would it be a hand-me-up, in this case?). The jeans are from Level 99 and the yellow t-strap pumps from Gabriella Rocha. The handbag is by Cochinelle and is one I bought during my last visit to Venice. I haven't used it in awhile, but now that I'm well over the crummy ex-boyfriend I was with when I bought it, I guess I can put it back into use again. The jewelry is from a vendor on the Charles Bridge in Prague.

7 comments:

E said...

I absolutely love all of these colors together. Beautiful necklace, too!

angie~* said...

i love purple and teal together! i just found your blog viz kasmira's whatiwore2day blog. u guys are really good. i love it wen pple have blogs abt wat they wear everyday without including pictures of hollywood stars and magazine fotos.. good job! i tink i'm going to become addictedto ur blog, just as I'm addicted to Kasmira's and Londyn's (blogfashion) blogs..

angie~*

Jessi said...

I love this color combo!

Kimberly said...

I love the colors in this outfit and that bag is fab! So glad you got over the crummy ex-bfriend so you could enjoy it again!

Leslie said...

Love mixing these colors together myself! They just look so bright and fabulous, but unexpected...in fact, I'll have to wear soon and post on my blog--thanks for the inspiration!

Ally said...

Great colors together - it's my favorite so far!

Emily Kennedy said...

This tunic is a beautiful color. It would look great with some of the skinny leg pant styles that are popular right now.